So the faux moby was MUCH easier then expected. I didn’t even have to sew it, if I hadn’t wanted to. No pictures, yet. The spool inside my machine ran out of thread and I didn’t have the time to reload it, so I haven’t finished it yet. However, it turns out, if you just cut some stretchy fabric (I found some red jersey knit on clearance) to about 20″ wide by 5 or 6 yards, all you have to do is learn how to tie it. I trimmed in the ends on mine to make it easier to tie and less bulky, but it works wonderfully! I used this youtube video to teach myself how to tie it.
Last night I got a bit adventurous and made the girls hats, too. It took about an hour and they look ridiculous, but Ophelia seems to like hers. 🙂